Friday 1 August 2014

Hurricanes/Lukowich Settle Out of Court

The Lethbridge Hurricanes Hockey Club and Mr. Brad Lukowich have settled Mr. Lukowich’s claim arising from his departure from the Lethbridge Hurricanes Hockey Club in February, to their mutual satisfaction.

Lukowich stated “I appreciate the Hurricanes willingness to resolve these matters constructively. My wife Cara, our daughters and I have grown very fond of the city of Lethbridge and all it has to offer. My goal is still to teach and coach at the highest level possible the game that gave me so much so that I can give back. I look forward to the next opportunity to pursue that goal.”

Brad Robson, General Manager stated “Although we initially announced Brad was terminated for cause, it has subsequently been determined by the Lethbridge Hurricanes Hockey Club that his departure was not for cause. The Club extends their sincere appreciation for his services and wish him success. Brad's strength is his focus on player development. I expect to see him involved in hockey operations next season."

(From Lethbridge Hurricanes website)


Thanks,

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment