Tuesday 4 August 2009

Preston to Announce Coaching Staff

Lethbridge Hurricanes G.M. Rich Preston will announce the rest of his coaching staff on Wednesday.

It's expected he'll bring on another assistant to complement himself and Matt Kabayama on the bench this coming season. A source has also told me that Rich Sutter will be brought on with the hockey club in some capacity. I don't know what his title will be or what his responsibilities will be, but Sutter will be in the Canes' fold. I'll post the details here tomorrow when I get them. As I'm on vacation for the next few days, I'll try and update this blog with any Hurricanes happenings as I can get to a computer to do so.

It's hard to believe that hockey season is fast approaching and training camp literally only a couple of weeks away. The Hurricanes will also hold their Annual General Meeting later this month and after that it'll be hockey time!

Thanks and have a great summer day!
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment